Plant Packed Peppers
- 2 Grillers Original Burgers (any plant based brand MorningStar, Gardein,etc)
- 1.5 cups frozen southwest vegetable blend (try to find one with black beans in it)
- 1.5 cups frozen brown rice
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 3 bell peppers
- non dairy cheese (optional but highly recommended)
- coconut oil, for sautéing
- Preheat grill to 400.
- Remove the stems from the peppers as you would a jack-o-lantern.
- Microwave the burgers for one minute, one at a time.
- Finely chop the burgers.
- Drizzle olive oil in a pan and heat on medium.
- Add veggies, rice, burger crumbles, and salsa. Saute for 5 minutes or until everything is heated through.
- Divide mixture into thirds and stuff peppers fully.
- Sprinkle your choice of plant-based cheese on top and place peppers on a baking sheet.
- Grill for 35 minutes.